I am proud to announce the immediate availability of RHQ 4.11.
As always this release contains new features and bug fixes.
Notable changes are:
- Plugins can now define plugin specific DynaGroup expressions, which can even be auto-activated
- Further agent footprint reduction for jmx-clients (especially if the agent runs on jdk 1.6)
- Much improved agent install via ssh from the RHQ UI.
- Support for Oracle 12 as backend database
- New login screen that follows patternfly.org
As always RHQ is available for download in form of a zip archive. If you want to try out RHQ without too much setup, you can also use a pre-created Docker image
from https://index.docker.io/u/gkhachik/rhq-fedora.20/ (the link contains setup information).
Please consult the release notes for further details and a download link.
If you only want to have a quick look, you can also consult a
running RHQ 4.11 instance that we have set up. User/Pass are guest / rhqguest
Special thanks goes to
- Elias Ross
- Michael Burman
for their code contributions for this release.